Starting now and remaining diligent with a saving process is crucial to having a successful retirement. One day your graduating and starting your first job and you blink your children are getting married, hence life moves fast and you need to keep up! The average retirement time frame has doubled and continues to grow due to longevity and better healthcare so not only do we need to save we need to create income that will last.
Why Retirement Planning is Important
Everything we do is to make sure we and our families and dependents can have a better life. But if we fail to plan for our wise years, all of the plans and effort we put into our working lives could be at risk.
Our Retirement Planning service entails:
- Your personalized retirement plan: We will strive to achieve your financial goals prior to retirement, ensure you have sufficient income during retirement, protect your assets and you from bumps in the road as well as ensure your legacy.
- Understanding your goals: Through a personalized approach, we understand what your retirement goals are and make sure they're attainable.
- Analyzing where you are at: To plan a meaningful retirement, you need to know where you currently stand. We’ll help you build an in-depth financial inventory to use as part of our retirement planning process.
- Developing the plan: We will ask and answer all those questions you had on your mind. We’ll work with you to create a retirement plan that addresses not only what you need (income) to fund your retirement lifestyle and what your investments will generate; but you’ll also know how to bridge the gaps that may occur.
- Implementing the plan: As you move closer to retirement, we’ll work closely with you to ensure the plans are implemented in a phased and orderly manner. The goal of our Retirement Planning approach is to make transitioning into retirement as enjoyable as possible.
- Decisions on pensions and benefits: We will be there to help and advise on pensions and benefits (Government or Employer): Whether to apply or not? When to apply? How to create the most with those funds.
- Looking out for you in retirement and beyond: Our Retirement Planning service is never done. Things change, even in retirement, and we'll be there all along the way.Throughout a long and fulfilling retirement, you may need help with many other aspects of retirement like Health Care, Insurance, Charitable Giving and Legacy Planning. We'll be there to help.
- Ongoing reviews: We will strive to maintain a enduring partnership with you. We’ll continue to monitor and review your retirement plans, and consult with you often about any changes or updates needed to address your ongoing retirement needs.