Making sure your life plan doesn't derail due to risks that can be managed is a crucial part of our process. Transferring these risks to the appropriate people can help you avoid losing what you have worked so hard for. Not addressing these could severely hinder the best retirement and estate plans and make all your hard work not benefit the people it was intended to, you and those you care about!
Specifically we will address:
- Income: Can you survive a short term crisis like Job loss, Auto and Home repairs, etc.?
- Health: Are you and your family covered correctly and sufficiently?
- Disability and Long Term Care: "It won't happen to me", but sometimes it does, are you prepared?
- Property and Casualty: Are you really fully covered the way you should be for at fault or worse yet, not at fault accidents?
- Life: Would everything go the way you wanted if you weren't there to make it happen? It's worth the time to look at all the options and make sure it does.
Answering yes to all of these will make sure what you've worked so hard for is used the way it was intended to, for a long and fulfilling retirement and taking care of your loved ones.